|Temperature||300 deg C|
|Max Capacity||4000 x 1000 kCal/hr|
|Min Capacity||100 kCal/hr|
ALFA - Oil or Gas Fired Thermic Fluid Heaters
are used for high performance elevated temperature Hot Oil Heaters for- process heating applications at low operating pressure. Designed with field- proven safety features, these heaters provide round the clock, trouble-free process heating in a wide variety of industrial application.
At high "temperature, water and steam requires a corresponding high operating pressure. Establishing this with water and steam can be very difficult and expensive.
In thermic fluid heaters a thermal oil is wed instead as the heat carrier operating at low pressure to deliver 300°C temperature. In comparison water and steam, would require a pressure of 85 bar to obtain this temperature.
The ALFA thermic fluid heaters are thermodynamically optimized and are characterized by high efficiency & excellent heat transfer to the thermic fluid. The combustion chambers are generously dimensioned & are sufficiently long. The flame can thus burn fully & the emission values remain very low for ail fuel types. Salient Features of the ALFA - Oil/Gas Fired Thermic Fluid Heaters are
Advantages of using Thermic Fluid Heaters Over Steam Boilers
- Large heating surface area hence higher efficiency
- Hinged front door for easy cleaning and inspection
- Rugged construction
- Maximum running reliability
Optional features available with ALFA
- High temperature up to 300Â°C at low pressure of I to 3 bar
- No equipment for pre-treatment of boiler feed wafer
- No heat loss due to hot condensate and flash steam discharge
- No risk of corrosion
- Low maintenance costs
- Easy to operate (does not require a steam boiler certified operator)
- Space-saving vertical configuration of heaters for output capacities 100 - 400 x 1000 kCalihr.
- Horizontal configuration of heaters for convenience of operation & maintenance for output capacity range from 100 to 4000 x 1000 kCal/hr.
- Shop-assembled standby thermal oil pump with necessary isolation valves & piping for continuous operating plants
- Skid-mounted thermal oil heaters are available as custom-built equipment against specific enquiry & order. This option is very useful where compact pre-assembled heater & accessories are needed for quick installation and start-up
- Multiple-start heat exchanger designs for low pressure drop to suit specific high thermal oil flow applications.